All staff who have contact with customers.
- To analyse and define the communication process.
- To identify the major communication roadblocks.
- To work towards practical solutions.
- To improve relationships through enhanced rapport.
This programme examines what prevents us from communicating well, and what can be done to remedy this.
- The nine communication roadblocks:
- Inadequate vocabulary and language.
- Strong emotions.
- Distractions and noise.
- Verbosity and verbiage.
- Errors in perception.
- Wrong assumptions.
- Selective listening.
- Talking instead of listening.
- Communication defined.
- How often do we get through.
- Listening skills.
- The three step formula for improving.
- What body language is.
- How to read it.
- How to fake it.
- Cultural differences.
- The reliability of body language.
- Body space and territorial needs.
- Voice tone and their meanings.
- The body language dictionary.