Objectives To quickly and effectively create rapport with others, so that people at all levels are more co-operative towards us.
Recognising the differences in people allows us a better understanding of them. This programme shows us how to group people into one of four “styles.”
This is based on how assertive and direct a person is, and how responsive and open that person is. During the programme the delegates learn:
- How to recognise each style.
- How to identify their own style.
- What each style likes and dislikes.
- How to behave towards each of the styles.
- By developing behavioural flexibility, we are able to gain rapport and co-operation quickly and easily. This programme shows how.