All staff who rely on the phone as their primary source of contact with clients.
To improve attitude to both clients and the workplace. To develop practical telephone skills and improve inter-personal skills.
The telephone is often the first and most significant “window” that customers are presented with. By making a great impression on the phone, we have a far better oppurtunity of converting queries into business. This programme shows how.
- Improve self esteem.
- Basic understanding of the three emotions.
- An understanding of assertive behaviour.
- Dedication to professionalism.
- Personal image.
- What is a client?
- Whose responsibility is it? …. “It’s not mine…” Work group building..
- What is a telephone?
- First impressions.
- Analysis of the different types of calls.
- Having the right tools available at all times.
- How to address people.
- Are you talking to the right person?
- Using negative or multi-meaning words and jargon.
- Non verbal usage and problems.
- Voice control.
- Tele-manners. Time on hold. Who’s calling?
- Do not transfer until needs are established.
- Promise to call back – and do it.