- To analyse and define what stress is.
- To focus on specific stress related problems.
- To work towards practical solutions to them.
- To improve relationships and increase productivity.
Stress management is the key to improved productivity, with less tension, hassles and tears, and having more fun living. This programme will show you how to achieve this.
- What is stress?
- Defining stress.
- The three faces of stress.
- Neutral, positive and negative stress.
- The physiological side of stress.
- Fight or flight syndrome.
- Signs and symptoms.
- Behaviour patterns.
- Identifying stressors.
- Stress in the workplace.
- Family stress.
- Individual reactions to stress.
- Maximising times for enjoyment.
- Minimising times for distress.
- Finding fun in your life.
- Physiological factors.
- Eating and exercise.
- Breathing therapy.
- How to use your brain more effectively.
- Sleeping therapy.
- Relaxation and visualisation.