Managers and aspiring managers at all levels.
To make sure that our staff see that their tasks are carried out properly, and that that are sufficiently satisfied and motivated.
This programme explores 20 of the most common mistakes made by managers, and looks at ways of preventing them in the future.
- Not setting goals.
- Poor communication.
- Dictatorial, aggressive behaviour.
- Wanting to be liked.
- Poor hiring decisions.
- Not motivating employees.
- Criticism and negative discipline.
- Creating a “them and us” culture.
- Not managing conflict.
- Resistance to change.
- Not leading by example.
- Not using the brain correctly.
- Paying poorly.
- A lack of training.
- Not managing stress levels.
- Unrealistic deadlines.
- Overlooking the wisdom of employees.
- A lack of empathy.
- Taking life too seriously.