- To learn to make better use of time.
- To be able to achieve more, in less time.
- To develop skills that will make us, and the people around us more productive.
- To improve overall effectiveness and productivity.
Learn to take charge of your time and get more done, with less stress, this programme shows how.
- Time – What it is. How to use it and not be used by it.
- How well do you manage time?
- How to set objectives and work with a “To Do” list.
- Setting priorities.
- The difference between urgent and important work.
- The 80/20 rule.
- Speed reading.
- Speed sleeping.
- Paper management.
- Desk management.
- Avoiding the pitfalls of poor delegation.
- How to handle procrastination.
- How to handle correspondence.
- How to handle telephones.
- How to handle visitors.
- Unrealistic deadlines.
- How to handle meetings.