All sales people.
To improve the ability to close more sales, and improve the productivity of sales people.
By developing selling skills, we are able to gain rapport and co-operation quickly and easily from our customers. This programme shows how.
- INTRODUCTION. Stressing the importance of training; the tools of the salesperson; the ongoing aspects of sales training with repetition, and definitions of customer and salesperson.
- PROSPECTING. For a salesperson to be successful, he needs to reach customers.If one doesn’t constantly find new clients, he soon finds his client list and turnover reducing. In this module delegates are taught valuable referral and non-referral techniques.Practical prospecting methods are examined.
- TIME AND TERRITORY MANAGEMENT. Time is a unique resource. There isn’t any more of it. Each of us already has all there is, yet few of us have enough. Delegates are made to understand the “time is money” concept, by costing their own worth, on an hourly basis. The major time traps that prevent good utilisation of time are examined, and solutions found to overcome them.
- THE APPROACH. What happens when salesperson and client come face to face. How to handle the initial greeting. How to set the client at ease, and to create a selling environment…The concept of “need satisfaction selling” is looked at, and the questioning techniques to establish client needs are explored. Delegates complete this module with an understanding of how to “marry” customer needs, with their own product or service.
- THE PRESENTATION. This module explains that until customers can answer the question “what’s in it for me?” they are not buyers. The delegates are taught that their product or service is full of features, and it is up to them to translate these features into customer benefits. Presentation skills are handled, and delegates will also learn how to use samples, demonstration units, showrooms and printed material which is available to them.
- OVERCOMING OBJECTIONS. Many salespeople are upset by objections. By understanding that objections are signposts of interest, that can lead us to a successful sale, their attitude to objections becomes more positive. They will learn how to listen to objections, how to uncover hidden objections, and how to answer objections. By answering objections, rather than arguing against them, they are then able to move into the sales close.
- CLOSING THE SALE. Closing is really the bottom line in selling, and it is this point that makes salespeople just mediocre or real winners. This module explores What is a sales close? How to close? When to close? We then go on to practically work with tried and tested closing techniques. At the conclusion of this module delegates will have deloped a willingness to close more sales, and have the competency necessary to deal with closing.
- AFTER SALES FOLLOW UP. Once the sale is over, this is the best time to make sure that the client is satisfied with what he’s got. This makes the second and third sales that much easier. Also, satisfied customers mean more referred business. This module teaches delegates how to keep their customer satisfied after they’ve bought.