Company Supervisors, Foremen, Managers and Group Leaders . Also, those who are aspiring towards or have been newly appointed to supervisory positions, and have had little or no previous formal training.
To practically learn how to assume your Supervisory role with confidence, professionalism and knowledge.
This programme alerts you to the major pitfalls every new supervisor faces, and will help you get around them safely from the start.
- 7 specific guidelines that will help you earn respect
- Managing people who were your peers
- What you need to know and manage right from the start
- Assessing yourself and your workroup
- What kind of leader are you?
- Evaluating the leadership style that is right for you
- The 3 most important aspects of change
- How to deal with resistance to change and your style
- 6 simple steps to help you excel
- How to know when you should take action
- Expressing yourself and increasing your impact
- Converting problem employees into productive ones
- Developing your staff
- 10 Reasons for becoming a passionate delegator
- How to delegate work and ensure it’s done right
- Getting people motivated
- Getting results through setting objectives and planning
- The 5 most critical factors in administering discipline
- Confronting and dealing with difficult people and situations
- Cultivating your communication skills
- Written or face-to-face communication
- Why attitude is everything